Last Updated: Apr 16, 2018
If you're off campus, it's easier just to use the VPN. But if that's not possible, here's how to set your preferences to link to items the library has.
- Go to Google Scholar
- Click on the three lines ("hamburger" on the upper left hand corner of the screen)
- Click Settings
- Click Library links
- Search for "naval postgraduate"
- Check the box for Get it @NPS Knox Library
- Now, do your search, and in the search results
- Click the Get It link on the right
- Sign in using your NPS login when prompted
- Once you're linked through to the record, click the link under "Full text availability" which should take you to the database that has the article.
(These settings will stick if you're cookies are enabled in your browser. They usually are turned on by default. If not, here's how to enable cookies.)
Related: For importing citations to BibTeX, EndNote, RefMan, RefWorks
Go to Bibliography Manager section
Click - Show links to import citations into . . . and choose one