Last Updated: Apr 18, 2017
First make sure your cookies are enabled on the browser. You don't need to be on the NPS network (VPN or on campus) for the settings to stick. Cookies are usually on by default, but if they're not, here's how to enable them:
Then go to Google Scholar
- Click Settings
- Click Library links
- Search for "naval postgraduate"
- Choose "Dudley Knox Library/NPS"
Now, do your search, and in the search results
- Click the Get It! NPS/Knox Library link on the right
- Click the green GO button
- If you're on the VPN or CloudLab, no login needed. Otherwise, use your library PIN to get to the full text.
For importing citations to BibTeX, EndNote, RefMan, RefWorks
Go to Bibliography Manager section
Click - Show links to import citations into . . . and choose one