Last Updated: Dec 20, 2017
You can change your library account address yourself. On most library web pages, go to the My Accounts link.
Click on My Library Account
- Log in using your NPS credentials. This will bring you the library search.
- Click on your name In the upper right hand corner, then on Library Card.
- You can change or update your address in the PERSONAL DETAILS area.
To update your address in the Request Article or Book (Interlibrary Loan) service:
- From the library's home page, or the My Accounts screen, select Request Article or Book (on the library's home page), or My Interlibrary Loan Account (on the My Accounts page).
- Log in with your NPS credentials and update your address using the Change User Information link on the menu bar on the left side.
You can also contact the Information Desk at (831)656-2947 or firstname.lastname@example.org and they will update your information.