Last Updated: Dec 20, 2017
Make sure your cookies are enabled on the browser.
Go to Google Scholar
- Click on the three lines ("hamburger" on the upper left hand corner of the screen)
- Click Settings
- Click Library links
- Search for "naval postgraduate"
- Check the box for Get it @NPS Knox Library
Now, do your search, and in the search results
- Click the Get It link on the right
- Sign in using your NPS login when prompted
- Once you're linked through to the record, click the link under "Full text availability" which should take you to the database that has the article.
For importing citations to BibTeX, EndNote, RefMan, RefWorks
Go to Bibliography Manager section
Click - Show links to import citations into . . . and choose one